Tuesday, November 7, 2017

Day 7 - Purchase

P u r c h a s e



No, no I didn't just get a new car, but it was really hard for me to come up with something to be thankful for today based off of the word "purchase"! I really haven't purchased anything within the last several months so I had to dig deep. I am going to be in the market for a new vehicle very soon since the weather is getting quite chilly. My poor car has been there for me through a lot, however it's starting to wear down. It's been sputtering for awhile now and, like me, doesn't care for these freezing temperatures. Since I drive, on average, about 300 miles per week for work, having a reliable vehicle that will start for me and get me from point A to point B is a must. 

So today I'm super thankful for the ability to be able to have a steady income so that I am able to save money back every paycheck to go towards a nice, new vehicle. (or at least new to me!) I am thankful to not have to scramble around for every penny and 'settle' for a used car that isn't really what I want. 

I've really loved the Honda Fit cars! I've driven one a few times and love how they drive, the mpg, and how much space they have for being a compact car. I'm open to other options, though! 

No comments:

Post a Comment